In the main menu, you can upgrade the stats of the Player or Granny by pressing Upgrade then the + button. You upgrade using $75 or 1 PU. This adds some experience to the bar. When a bar is full, it automatically upgrades the stat to the next level.
Upgrading using PU guarantees an improvement and adds a lot of experience. The improvement may fail from time to time when using ordinary money.
Leveling Up Edit
For every level, the experience needed increases by 125 XP. There are only 20 levels to reach.
- Lv. 1 - 125 XP
- Lv. 2 - 250 XP
- Lv. 3 - 375 XP
- Lv. 4 - 500 XP
- Lv. 5 - 625 XP
- Lv. 6 - 750 XP
- Lv. 7 - 875 XP
- Lv. 8 - 1000 XP
- Lv. 9 - 1125 XP
- Lv. 10 - 1250 XP
- Lv. 11 - 1375 XP
- Lv. 12 - 1500 XP
- Lv. 13 - 1625 XP
- Lv. 14 - 1750 XP
- Lv. 15 - 1875 XP
- Lv. 16 - 2000 XP
- Lv. 17 - 2125 XP
- Lv. 18 - 2250 XP
- Lv. 19 - 2375 XP
- Lv. 20 - 2500 XP
Player Upgrades EditThere are three upgrades available for the player. (As of 8/8/2019)
- Movement Speed - increases Player speed.
- Beartrap Removal - reduces the time it takes to escape Granny's beartrap.
- Revival Speed - reduces the time it takes to revive another player.
Granny Upgrades EditThere are three upgrades available for Granny. (As of 8/8/2019)
- Movement Speed - increases Granny speed.
- Trap Placement Cooldown - reduces the time it takes to place another beartrap.
- Stun Recovery - reduces the time it takes to recover from a stun.